Longboard Fin - FCS X Okanui - Connect PG 9” Navy
Established in 1978 on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Okanui heritage apparel was created for people with a passion for coastal living and escaping the Everyday. Okanui has remained a family owned business for over 40 years and in it's time, has perfected the comfortable functionality of summer accessories.
- Neutral, well balanced template
- Versatile longboard fin for all conditions
- Offers a combination of drive, speed, and response for modern longboarding
- Features classic Okanui floral print
- 9" Performance Glass
- 2 + 1 Compatible
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
The FCS II Tool-Less Longboard System
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.